Skip to main content
Attorney - Cowhey and Ward


n. support paid by one ex-spouse to the other as ordered by a court in a divorce (dissolution) case. Usually it is paid by the male to his ex, but in some cases a wealthy woman may have to pay her husband, or, in same-sex relationships the “breadwinner” may pay to support his/her stay-at-home former partner.

Accessibility Statement

Our firm is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility.

Privacy Policy